Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WOW......

Hey look at this!!!!! After several months of not being able to sign into my blog--the computer decided to let me sign in!!! How cool is that!!!!! Anyway--I do apologize for not writing, but I just didn't get to a different computer to write.

As of this coming Thursday, Lord willing, I have 5 weeks (give or take a little!) before we are holding our little girl!! She's due on April 3rd and I could be wrong, but she may decide to come on March 28th, for 2 reasons. #1 My mother-in-law said it couldn't be on that day b/c they are going to Atlanta to watch the play The Passion of the Christ and #2 my mom said not to have her the last 2 weeks of March since she already has 3 grandkids born those 2 weeks. And since I have SO MUCH control over that they are telling me this :o) I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the baby decides!!

I'm still working for now, I'm trying to take at least one afternoon off every week just b/c I get so exhausted by the end of the week. And today happens to be my afternoon off. Which I desperately need. I have to pay bills and then do dishes--other than that I am going to relax and put my feet up!!!

So updates from the past several months. The pregnancy is going fine and we decided on a name--Charys Alyzabeth (pronounced Care-is Alizabeth), like I said, she's due April 3rd but we shall see :o) She may be an April Fool's baby like her Aunt Ashleigh (so if we call y'all on that day to tell you--we're not making it up!!!)

Kyylyn tore the cruciate ligament in his knee, so over New Years I made a very long, very quick trip up to Minnesota (about 26 hours there and 23 or so on the way back--yes I stopped for two nights!). I got up there late Thursday evening, Dr. Katie did the surgery on Friday and I left Saturday am to head back to the warmth of AL. It was SOO great to see my "family" up there!!!! Heartland will forever be "My clinic" even when I'm working somewhere else. The Lord was gracious and I got to drive in the week between two massive snowstorms. Kyylyn's been on cage rest since-though the last week we've let him loose in the house finally. And for any of you who know my dog--yes, we went through a LOT of tranquilizers!!!! He is very ready to be off restrictions--we'll take x-rays on Friday and see if he is free to go yet---I hope so!!!! He is SOOOOO hyper!!!!!

Josh found out his new work schedule 2 weeks ago. It'll be interesting...He's now working nights; Midnight to 8 am, Wed thru Sun. And the first week he got changed to that we had revival meetings at our church every night, so it was a tough week for him--he didn't get a whole lot of sleep!!! We had the Musical Merrills at our church (www.musicalmerrills.com) and they are wonderful!!! I really enjoyed the music and the preaching.

Well I think that about sums up things for now. Again a apologize for not writing the last many months--I would occasionally check to see if it would let me on and low and behold--it worked today!!!!!!

I'll talk to you all later--hopefully in not too long :o)

Sarah

2 comments:

ExploreColorado said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy.
Can't wait to meet our new little niece. You're doing really good to already have a name you both agree on.

Rebekah said...

Glad you're back -- and Charys is an absolutely lovely name! How did you decide on it?