Saturday, October 11, 2008

Here it is....

Hey Everyone,

Ok so this the "official" announcement I guess--for those of you who don't know yet :o) Lord willing, on April 3rd, Adyson will be a big sister. I went and got my first ultrasound 2 weeks ago at 13 weeks. (yes Josh came with me--I refuse to go to apointments alone anymone) Everything looks fine so far and according to the ultrasound tech we have a "very active little one". (um, must be related to it's daddy :o) It had it's little feet sticking straight up and kicking and would wave it's little hands (couldn't get a picture of that) and it had the hiccups and the little mouth would open every time it would hiccup and it's whole body would bounce! It was adorable!! (no we don't know boy or girl yet--can't tell that for a few weeks yet.)
I must admit I was very very scared going into that apt--I have not had good experiences my last 3 ultrasounds. I was crying the whole time. But for the first time after that I got excited, still very scared, but at least a little bit excited. I still have my moments of "flashbacks" to different times with Adyson and will start crying out of the blue. I suppose that's normal. I do wish for the "naively happy" pregnancy again though. I didn't have it for long but it was great while it lasted. Guess I probably won't ever have that again. Oh well.

But SO FAR this one seems healthy and all is going well!! (other than health insurance, but that's another story). So here's the ultrasound pictures of our 2nd child.




6 comments:

ExploreColorado said...

We're praying for you. Happy it's going well. Your nieces will be so happy to have another cousin.

Ashleigh Baker said...

Aw, look at my sweet little niece or nephew! :) We're praying, praying every day. Love you!

Bonny said...

Oh congratulations, Sarah!!! I will be praying for you!

Mishel said...

Congratulations!! We are praying!

Rebekah said...

Hi! I haven't been over in awhile, just thought I'd drop by, and now I want to say CONGRATULATIONS *a*n*d* I'll be praying!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Springjoy said...

Praise God! This made my Thanksgiving day the best. :)

Praying...