Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Prayer Request...

Ok, so this time it's not totally my fault hat I haven't written for a while--I couldn't get the computer to let me sign in to the blog. I'm on Josh's computer right now.

I need to send out a prayer request to all you blogging people. Candace had little Chloe on Monday afternoon--she made it through delivery and they got to spend a little time with her. She passed away Tues at 1 AM, in between her parents. That family needs a lot of prayer right now. They are going home with empty arms and that has to be one of the worst feelings in the world--even worse than finding out you'll be having those empty arms. My heart is heavy for them, so please pray hard for the Lord's comfort in this tough time.

Sarah

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

We will be praying for everyone!!!! Keep us updated please.