Wednesday, September 10, 2008

stuff

Of course, it's been awhile. I know. I'm horrible. I havn't really been that busy so I can't even use that as an excuse. I went up to Birmingham for a vet conference a few weeks ago and when I came home....I had a complete fence!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! Ok VERY excited about that. So is my dog. He can chase squirrels, chipmunks and shadows to his wire-haired heart's content! He managed to get into the neighbors yard a few times (he can't get back into ours though...) but I think Josh has all the holes blocked now.

Jen and George also can down from CO to visit us. George had never been to the beach so they went to FL for a few days and then visited up over labor day weekend. AND got delayed by 2 days flying out due to Hurricanes (they were flying out of Pensacola). But they did end up finally getting home and we had a lot of fun--it's nice to hang out with old friends!!!!

Well I gotta go back to work--Josh has to take me since my car decided it wanted to stay in the driveway this morning. The security light is flashing again. So apparently it wasn't the alternator, other suggestions have been starter (tested fine), battery (also tested fine) and connections and ignintion. So I don't know, but as soon as Josh got back home it started again. Oh well, if anyone has any ideas let me know. Thanks!!

Sarah

PS I accidently lied on my last post--Candace is due this week, keep praying that little Chloe can make it through delivery safe and emotional support for the whole family.

No comments: