Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

HI Everyone!

Wow, writing twice in one week--don't get used to it :o)

I have time to write today--I'm at my in-laws waiting for them to get home so we can go to the fireworks tonight. And the reason I'm waiting is b/c Josh had to drop me off before he went to work b/c my car only has 3 good tires and everything is closed today!! So tomorrow we're gonna get new tires so I can have my car back. I blew a tire out on my way home from work Wed night (the same one we had repaired about 2 weeks ago) but I had a nice Blackhawk pilot from North Dakota stop and help me put my spare on, so it wasn't too traumatic for me.

We got a new Dr. at work--his name is Dr. Farris; his wife is also a vet, she works on Ft Rucker and with another vet in Enterprise on Wednesdays. I think he'll do well--he's got a good bedside manor and knows his stuff. He's fairly laid back but he's a hoot to work with. We are gonna miss Dr. Lester though. He retired last Thursday after 49 years of Veterinary work. Wow that's a long time!!! I don't know how he'll take to retirement--he's still getting up at 4:30 every morning!! It's like the farmer who's been getting up at 5 his whole life trying to sleep in--it just doesn't happen. I guess he'll need to do a lot of early morning fishing!!

I guess that's it for now.

Happy 4th of July everyone!! Even with it's problems we still live in the best nation in the world!! Keep praying for her and for our soldiers who are defending America with their time and blood and for the families who are waiting at home for them. Thank you all for your sacrifices--here is one grateful American!!!

Sarah

PS Happy Birthday Stacie!!! I love you!!!

No comments: