Monday, June 30, 2008

Small update...

Hi everyone!!

Ok, yes I've heard about not writing more--I know, I know!!!! So I'm writing now--it'll be short though--I'm on lunch break :o)

Josh goes full time today!!! Woohooo!!! I'm psyched about that!!! He's gonna be working at Caren's air field (not sure if that's how you spell it or not) but he's working "C" shift which is 4 to midnight. And that part is a bummer cuz I work 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM so I guess the only time I'll see my husband is lunch breaks and weekends. My pastor said it'll help stop any marital problems--it's hard to have problems when you never see each other :o) Oh well, he'll put in his time and hopefully he'll switch to a different shift in not too long.

That's it for now--gotta go back to the clinic.

Sarah

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Whoo hooo full time thats the best!!! Congrats to you and Josh!! Just remember with the hours its only for a season. I will pray that it goes fast. Your lunches and weekends will be awesome!! :)

Ashleigh Baker said...

HOORAY for Josh!! (And happy two-days-late birthday to him, too ;)) Praying for both of you as you make this transition. Love you!

ExploreColorado said...

Yay! Hope everything goes well. Stacie was sad about not seeing you on her birthday, but at least she gets to see grandma. Sorry we didn't get to come out this year. Hopefully next year.
Vickie