Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!!

I can't believe 2007 is over! we've been in Alabama for almost a year, but I don't know if it feels that long! Last night we went to my in-laws church for New Years. My dad-in-law was the "MC" for the evening (he did a wonderful job!)--he hosted the "Name those Christmas lyrics" game and "Are you smarter than an elementary school child?" (there are no 5th graders in their Christian school :o) Those were "interrupted" by commercial breaks from the "sponsors"--people doing little skits. It was very entertaining. We left early and got home a little before midnight. Josh ended up working yesterday from 3:30 to 8:30--they haven't called him for today yet--I was kind of expecting someone to call in "sick". Oh well. Josh's mom is making her infamous chicken pot pie tonight so we're over at my in-laws for the evening. I am now officially wearing my maternity clothes--I'm kind of an emotional eater and I think I've gained about 8 pounds in the last 2 weeks!! I went from "my jeans are tight" on the Tuesday of my ultrasound, to "these jeans are cutting off my circulation" on that Friday. Oh well--guess it's ok to indulge when I'm pregnant and it's Christmas (no shortage of junk food around :o)

I go to my next Dr's appointment tomorrow, I have a whole list of questions to ask and Josh gets to go with me! He can ask for "days off" when they won't call him, so he got one of those for tomorrow so he can go with. I guess that's it for now.

May the Lord bless you in this new year!!!

Sarah

No comments: