Saturday, December 29, 2007

Movement...

Hi everybody

Hope all your Christmas' were great!!! I was surprised when I pulled up the blog--Josh changed it--I like it! And yes, I know Meg--I need more pics. Sorry. I did try to take a picture of my enlarged belly, but it didn't work to well so I have to get Josh to take it for me. ( I officially had to start wearing maternity jeans this past weekend--I had to go to Goodwill to get a pair b/c the ones I had are still too big! But I found 2 nice pairs that fit right now).

Guess what??? I felt Adyson move this morning!!! The storm knocked power out last night and I heard Josh looking at his watch on the nightstand and rolled onto my back (I've been trying to be good and sleep on my left side :o) As I was laying there I felt a bump, bump and then another bump, bump. I know it wasn't my stomach growling--I think Ady just didn't want to wake up and was rolling over to go back to sleep. But I was psyched--my baby is moving!!!! I reached over and smacked Josh cuz I was all excited--he was like "that's great--it's 5:30 I'm going back to sleep" Ok, he didn't SAY that, but I know my husband. He's more excited about it this afternoon though :o) So for right now, our baby's still kicking (literally). And she's got good genes--they told Josh he probably wouldn't make it either--and he's doing fine.

Well that's it for now. I go in for my next Dr's apt on the 3rd, so we'll see what he says about when to get my next ultrasound. Talk to you all later.

Sarah

PS If you post a comment and it doesn't post right away, wait a few days--Josh has to check his email and "approve" them before they show up!!

4 comments:

Homegrown Family said...

You are so sweet! My youngest left us when he was 7 months old but everyday and everything was and is such a sweet memory and very cherished. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and your strength shows in your writings. Everything will be just fine and your testimony in our Heavenly Father will carry you through everything!
Erika

Rebekah said...

Oh congratulations! I have never been pregnant (yet...I'm not even married yet, and if my dad has his way, I won't be married till I'm 90! kidding), but I did get to feel my niece moving in her mother's womb before she was born. So exciting!

Ashleigh Baker said...

Yay!! SO exciting. There is just nothing like that first feeling of your precious one! HUGS

Heather said...

Oh WOW, that is such a blessing. What a gift to enjoy each moment with your precious baby. I am praying for you!