Saturday, November 10, 2007

Baby's heart

Hey everybody!!!

Sorry, it's been a while since I've written and I actually have news to share!! #1--we have ANOTHER new nephew! (2 in 2 weeks:o) Merritt Will made his appearance into the world on Nov 1st (missed Halloween by one day!) out in California. Mom and baby did fine!! I don' have any pics of him ( I obviously haven't seen him!) but you can get on Ash's site to see him.

Josh's brother left for Germany on Thursday. He's pretty excited about leaving.

I also had my second Dr's appointment on Wed--I'm 12 weeks now, and I got to hear the baby's heart!!! That was really cool!!! There is a little human being inside of me--how anyone can say it's just a lump of tissue I have no idea!!! That was exciting, but unfortunately Josh didn't get to hear it with me, b/c the Dr's app. was already scheduled before his schedule changed. So that was a bummer.

Josh and I are going to the Peanut Festival in Dothan today. Yes, the Peanut Festival. We were watching the parade on TV and then we'll go around noon. We also have an adult Treasure Hunt at our church at 4:30, so we'll actually have a busy day today.

We'll that's it for now, I'll talk to you all later and let you know how the festival wet!!

Sarah

No comments: