Monday, August 11, 2008

5k run

Hey everyone!!
Sorry it's been a bit--I meant to put this post up last week but I didn't get to it--imagine that! My MIL and I were in a 5k last saturday-we jogged about 1/2 of it and we wern't the last ones!!! We didn't finish in our best time BUT we finished! :o) It will be my first and last jog/walk. I may do one as just a walk but it was just way to tough on my back to try to run. Josh's uncle adjusted me yesterday when they were up to visit (he's a chiropractor) so I'm feeling better now. But anyway, here's some pics from the "Possum Trot". Yes, we were down at the Possum Day--complete with 3 real possums, who off course were all sleeping b/c it was during the day--but they still had them. When my MIL called to register the guy told her to be sure to stay for the festivities including kid's and adult's hog-calling and rooster crowing. (No I'm not kidding!) It was an interesting day. Josh came along to be the photographer so hopefully these come through.





2 comments:

Tiffany said...

How exciting a 5k!! That takes a lot of dedication and strength. Great job!!

ExploreColorado said...

Great Job! I'm so proud of you.