Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spring...

It is a beautiful spring day here in AL!! The sun was out and it was nice and warm without being hot. Much different than a year ago today when the tornado tried to level the high school. They had a memorial service at the school, but I was working. This afternoon I even went out and roller bladed--and I didn't even hit the ground!! I haven't rollar bladed since early high school--so it was nice. I also finished Ady's scrapbook.

I'm making progress. I held Kollin today--twice and I didn't even cry! Ok, so that may not sound like much, but Kollin is my 4 month old nephew who (with his parents) live at my in-laws and just in the last week or so have I been able to go over here without crying; so the fact that I held him (the only time I've held him since we lost Ady was at the memorial service) is really good. Maybe I will get healed here eventually.

Well gotta go--Josh's Aunt and Uncle are here for the weekend.

Sarah

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a blessing to have a new nephew. I cant imagine what you are going through but Im proud of you for not crying. Remember there is no rush on the healing process! I wish it was beautiful here. Its very gloomy and I can't wait for the sun to come out!!!

ExploreColorado said...

So when are you going to send some of that warm weather north? When we got home from Wyoming it was freezing. While we were there we didn't even have to wear coats.

Got to see Steph, Cindy, and James. That was fun.

Laters,
Vickie

Schmid family said...

Hey Sarah, I am glad you are starting to get better. Don't rush it though, take your time. I am with Steve on this one, when do we get some of that warmth. I WANT SUMMER! :) It's cold here. Have a great day.

ExploreColorado said...

i miss you. i got a green sticker at school today. that means i was good. give keelin a hug.
charity

ExploreColorado said...

i like cheefios. do you/
stacie

ExploreColorado said...

hi tia
i sewed my horse cross stitch today. and painted my horse paint by number. i liked it.
love
charity