Friday, February 29, 2008

New Neighbors

Hi everybody,

We finally have new neighbors moved in above us. Guess what their names are. Yup, Josh and Sara (and Josh is 26). No, I'm not kidding!! (She doesn't have an "h" on her name) And guess what kind of dog they have. Yup, you guessed it again--a German Wirehair!! In the land of an entire vet clinic that had never HEARD of a wirehair--we have one living above us. Ok, he's a cross of some sort--but he looks like a Wirehair except for his ears. And he's MUCH less hyper, more well behaved and more submissive than our big jughead. The first time they met they ran for 30 minutes and Gromit was ready to lay down (in the kiddie pool no less :o) but Kyylyn was still ready to run and run and run some more. I think they are going to work out MUCH better than the last people. The first day they were there (their stuff wasn't even there yet) they raked the yard, painted and finished the bathroom, added the partition things to the cupboards and came down to meet us. They are really neat people. They're from North Dakota and he just started (or is going to start) flight school.

I'm making it through work. My body is pretty much healed I think but my mind is not working like it's suppose to. Doc will tell me something and I will hear and comprehend, but I will turn around and not remember what he said. It's VERY frustrating--I'm hoping it won't last very long or I'm gonna go nuts!!

Well I think that's it for now-sorry it's not very long.

Sarah

1 comment:

ExploreColorado said...

hi tia
i miss you. we got new fish. i
have a beta and goldfish and alerge eater.
love,
charity.