Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!!

Hi Everybody,

Happy Easter!!!! I am so thankful our Lord died for our sins and then raised from the dead so that we can see Heaven!! Isn't that wonderful! And because of that hope, one day I will get to meet my daughter! Praise God!
(And also praise God that His word is accurate and true even when our world as a whole denies it--Josh is watching a thing on the History channel about the "myths" in Genesis. They have EVERY explanation for all of them EXCEPT that it actually happened and that God did it! Very sad really. I'm glad I can trust that God is in control and His word is true. sorry, little rabbit trail as I read back through my post :o)

I'm over at my in-laws for Easter dinner and then tonight we're going to their church for an Easter cantata (however you spell it!) that Josh's dad is in. The other Josh and Sara came over for dinner--I'm glad we have good neighbors--it makes life much nicer! Josh (not mine) is going to SEAR school tonight. For those of you that are like me and don't know what that is--it's 3 weeks of survival training and apparently it's fairly intense. Everyone dreads it and comes back several pounds lighter and there are psychiatrists on call 24/7 for the soldiers when they come back from it. That's the extent of what they are allowed to tell civilians. So, with that said, Josh tried to eat a bunch today since he literally does not know where his next meal is coming from. It is turkey season--maybe he can catch one :o)

My Josh just fell asleep in front of the TV--he worked 12-8am last night and didn't want to sleep through Sunday School cuz he was scared he might not wake up for church!! He had a group that did a "dramatic reading" about the hymn My Redeemer. They did fairly well for only having one rehearsal before today. We also had 6 girls that sang (they did well) AND we had a Cello and violin play with Brittany and I (we both play flute). They are two teenage girls that started playing when they were 8. It was wonderful!!! It was rather cramped up front--our church is very, VERY small but it worked out.

I think that's about it for now. I'll talk to you all later.

Sarah

No comments: